Granny's Secret Plum Extra Jam 670g
Extra Jam Plum flavor, best used as a spread or filling for baked goods. This fruit butter brings you everything the land has to offer, for it is a mirror that reflects the best it has, with a soul preserved by a touch of mastery.
Here are some ways to use Granny's Secret Plum Extra Jam:
- Croissant: Crack open a croissant, insert a spoon or two of Granny’s Secret’s jam, close the croissant and stick it in the microwave for a few seconds. From tasty to mouth-watering in one simple step!
- Baguette: The French are extremely proud of their baguettes. We are extremely proud of our jams. Combine them for a true palatal revolution: liberté, égalité, fraternité and supreme tasté. Fantastique!
- Cheesecake: Cheesecake can be boring. Make it less boring by adding Granny’s Secret’s jam or whole preserve. Even if you forget to add it while baking the cake, you can always add a spoonful once it is made!
- Pancakes: The great selection of Granny’s Secret’s jams, fruit spreads and whole preserves provides you with a challenge: make a pancake with every single one of them - and pick your favourite!
- Ice cream: There is an old saying that no ice cream can be bettered. Wrong. Try this: heat up some Granny’s Secret’s whole preserve - sour cherry will truly do wonders - and add it to the ice cream. See, told you!
- Sachetorte: The best recipe for the best Central European cake requires apricot jam. To ensure the best results, simply use the best apricot jam: Granny’s Secret is here to help.
- Bruschette: Observe how the jam is slowly getting softer and runnier as it spreads over the hot bruschetta. Absorb the developing unfathomable aromas. Take a bite and purr "Mmmmmmm ..."
- Rolls: A good roll comes with jam. A great roll comes with Granny’s Secret’s jam. Experiment: try rolls with orange jam, fig extra jam or sour cherry whole preserve. Be overwhelmed. Be prepared to be overwhelmed.
- Butter: Butter on bread is for Granny’s Secret jam as a spring meadow is for your feet: a base that holds you firmly, a soft and fresh sensation that caresses you. Never forget the butter.
Prepared with 160g fruit per 100g of product. Possible presence of pits. Store in a dark place at temperature blow 25C. After opening, keep refrigerated.
Ingredients: plums, sugar, concentrated lemon juice.